Question for Glenn

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Glenn,

While I admittedly find it somewhat evil, that you choose to torment us by holding back on announcing the line up, I can understand why you do it. However, I'm at a loss as to why you choose to hold back on announcing the date and location. As a Gold Badge holder, who has enough faith in your skills as a promoter to purchase my Gold Badges blind, I'm never concerned about what bands you will select. However, the date, even more so than the venue, can present a number of logistical issues for those of us who will need to travel. I don't expect you to change this policy, as I'm sure you have your reasons. However, when you have a moment, could you possibly provide some insight as to why holding back this information is necessary? Thanks.

Zod

Simple really. Most of the bands are slackers from hell and do not give me the exact number of people traveling with them until the last minute. I have to have 100% of my hotel rooms booked before I go public. Otherwise, my hotels sell out and my bands get stuck a mile down the road.

I set a date of Feb 27th for their deadline and they get fucked if they don't get me the info on time.

Glenn H