A Couple Basic Questions about PPIV

Shark83

New Metal Member
Aug 8, 2003
Visit site
Hey all. This will be my first ProgPower and I was just trying to figure a couple things out. I was wondering what time would be good to show up in order to have pretty good seats. I just have regular tickets and I'm willing to wait in line a few hours in order to get some pretty close seats. Also, should I bother bringing anything to get signed? Will I have a chance to get something signed, or is that pretty much just going to happen for the gold badge holders? Well those are my questions, and thanks for reading. Oh... and a few things about me... I'll be driving from Texas (DFW area) and I'm looking foward to Nightwish the most. Thanks again. And I can't wait for this thing to start. Just one more month!

Shark

You really don't need to show up extra early to get a close seat as #1 Any seat is close, and #2 People are constantly walking around shopping, or on the floor, etc... If you got to the venue by 3:00, you should get a great seat. As for getting stuff signed, no, the GB holder does not receive any special accomadations as far as meeting bands and getting things signed. Glenn has some of the bands do a signing session which is pretty cool, and other band members are just floating around the venue. So you should definitely bring things to get signed. You should have no problem with that, although you may not get anything from Nightwish as they will be leaving right after their set.

Is it a good idea to bring pictures downloaded from the oficial websites for the bands to sign? or do they only signed CD's? I dont have all the bands CD's so I was just wondering! :erk:

1. I have no idea about the wait in line to be honest. It just depends on how much of a stickler you are for a certain place. As much movement as there is, I think you are safe to show up a few hours early and be ok.

2. Bring anything you want to get signed. There are official signing sessions, but you will run into band members all weekend. That's the charm of the festival. I will say that Nightwish and SX will be heading out on Saturday morning/afternoon.

Glenn H.