A dog named Biff

I recently purchased the most adorable purebread St.Bernard. He was born on Feb 1st, 2003 . My husband said I can get him on one condition "He gets to name him" He named my St.Bernard "Byford" We call him "Biff" .
He is just 6 months old and weighs 65+ lbs. He will reach up to 200 lbs like his father.
I think Peter Byford would be honored. Actually I met him on his tour bus in San Diego a few years ago. He was very nice and gave my husband a beer and I was snockered out of my mind.
"Biff" is the PERFECT name for our dog. On his AKC registration he is named Mr. Byford

Being a huge puppy - he "Biffs" all the time!
Honest to God truth
Tammy

Blonde Becca said:
hahaa well I got a hamster and one of the suggestions of names was Biff! But I didnt call it that. Cant quite see a hamster being called Biff.A dog though...
Actually many moons ago (when Becca was in primary school probably) there used to be a cartoon called the Heavy Metal hamsters in Kerrang! magazine (when it was a metal mag!)

They were a band of er hamsters...who all used to play the gig and say "All hail Biff Bifford!" <squeek> and then get squashed somehow..(aww!)

So Biff is a great name for your hamster...! (mine used to be called Murray after the guitarest and the motorsport commentater! (he had his own racing car, the playboy jetset hamester that he was)... now resides in Hamster Heaven..(due to old age, not party tricks, or shagging younger blonder hamsters)

Blonde Becca said:
Shagging Blonde hamsters! What DID you teach him?

Me? nothing...what would I know about that?

anyway...Hamsters are antisocial...they eat each other..especially female hamsters are aggresive and eat the men...so its not a good idea.

Keep em a long way apart...