Biff interview

saxon747rock

Oct 19, 2003
york
Visit site
The best part of the biff interview is where biff says we have another couple of albums on our record contract, fantastic news.

But what pisses me of the most is where interviewers allways ask the worst shit bollocks bullshit question and that is how long do you think saxon can keep going Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr does me head in.
Give it a rest interviewers and come up with some decent questions for a change thats what ya get paid for, not to ask the same old shit.

Saxon will and saxon deserve to hit the 30 year mark and they will and anything after that will be a big bonus for us fans.

Having listened to the Lionheart album now for prob a million times it just goes to show why saxon are here and why us fans want saxon to stay for me the best saxon album ever written, recorded and produced full of excellant mostly up - tempo songs and the song itself Lionheart is a masterpiece for me followed by man and machine, juctice, etc, etc, etc

And if ya ever read this saxon just keep on doing what ya do best.

P.s If Biff can remember cause i no they play a lot of shows, i tuck some camcorder footage from the front middle at bradford if ya ever want a copy of it saxon to put on any future DVD your more then welcome to it some songs are recorded in full and some i just recorded in part ( bloody battery )
Biff might remember cause he tuck camera off me during dogs of war and panned it over the crowd COOL.

Keep on rockin saxon. :headbang:

saxon747rock said:
Biff might remember cause he tuck camera off me during dogs of war and panned it over the crowd COOL.

Keep on rockin saxon. :headbang:

That is pure fuckin awesome mate!

Good post btw, could not agree more with the things you said! Cool!!

:headbang: :headbang:

saxon747rock said:
The best part of the biff interview is where biff says we have another couple of albums on our record contract, fantastic news.

Yes and and the part:

If you hadn't been in the music business, what would you have been doing?
I don't know, really. I would probably be a bum. :)

Unquote

Well don't underestimate yourself Mr P. Byford. I think you could also have been a fantastic actor on the white screen..

I look forward to the To Hell and Back Again DVD..and maybe that live album.. Nice interview by Caroline, maybe in future she can ask the fans on this board to sent in a few questions??

Yeah - SPV are great ! They've also done alot for the Southern rockers "Molly Hatchet", and Rainer Hansel of SPV is often with them on tour. By the way, their DVD "Live in Hamburg" is well worth getting. It was recorded at the Hamburg Harley Davidson Festival in 2004. I am the one at front (as usual!) who throws Phil McCormack the Southern Flag in Gator County. The Hatchet are at Sweden Rocks in June - pity Saxon are not there again - is it too late for them to be included in the line-up ?
Cheers,
Goss.

http://www.spv.de/eng/mollyhatchet/default.html

Well ... it might not be too late. But I believe that promoters usually avoid booking one and the same artist for two successive years - unfortunately ;) .

Suzie :wave: