A few pictures from Cleveland

1Time

Feb 26, 2003
USA
Visit site
I have some pictures from the Evergrey acoustic performance in Cleveland. There are also a few pics from the show at the Odeon, but security made me stop taking pictures before I got very many. So I hope you enjoy what I was able to get!

Click HERE for the Pics!

1Time said:
I have some pictures from the Evergrey acoustic performance in Cleveland. There are also a few pics from the show at the Odeon, but security made me stop taking pictures before I got very many. So I hope you enjoy what I was able to get!

Click HERE for the Pics!

Hey 1Time... I was right next to you during Evergrey in the front row... I had the black ballcap on and was to your left... we talked briefly if you remember.

Great show... did you stick around for IE even though you left the front row?

It got rough up there....

Glenn

1Time said:

Click HERE for the Pics!

Cool pics. I got my film developed today and you're in one of them. You're the Jackson skull dude! If I ever figure out how to work my scanner I can scan some of pics and try to post them.

it depends on the venue. When the guy told me to stop, he first said that they didnt want people taking pictures with a flash, but then he saw i was using a digital camera and said i couldnt use it at all. I don't think they'd take it away unless you kept taking pics after they told you not to. I'm going to take the camera to the Deroit show and not use a flash and see what happens.

digital pics always come out blurry without a flash if its not on a tripod =[ better than nothing i guess

I didn't have any problems taking pictures. I was right up front and security kept walking by- maybe you have to be a girl to get away with it! LOL
Just don't take any from the back because they don't show up :(

hey 1time -

do you mind if I use some of your pics of the acoustic performance on our webpage, themetalshow.com?

Those are great pics!

Anybody else that might have pics of the performance, you can email em to me at churchofmetal@923xtreme.com....and if I do use em, they would be properly credited of course!

Great pics!