A few questions about food.

Moonlapse said:
Should've joined Warrel when the guys were tracking 'This Godless Endeavor' :). I personally can't resist the urge to join in for a workout with people. It's a lot more fun that way. I personally find most cardio excercises really really boring and hard to stick to.
I love joining people while they are eating! Makes eating even more awesome!

James Murphy said:
i'm with Lioness on the Sushi.. love it

i love mexican food too.. not the healthiest.

i seriously need to get back to doing some cardio: running

i'm also basically a poultry-tarian. not strictly at all, but i don't eat a whole lot of red meant.. and no pork at all.

and i eat waaaay too many sweets, usually gummi types. gotta quit with that.

love veggies.. steamed usually.

\m/

What's wrong with pork? Barbecued pork ribs own/kick ass. So do Tostadas, Chicken, Duck, Burgers, Steak, ice cream, any type of non white chocolate that doesn't have nuts, etc.

Eat what you like and then run on a treadmill for the entirety of This Godless Endeavour (album, not title track) every other day. The lbs just drop off...

Id say she is right. As long as it is all balanced you know, like the eating and the exercise. You cant expect to eat 3 McDonalds meals, then go for a 5 minute walk and expect results.

Fridaythe13th said:
Id say she is right. As long as it is all balanced you know, like the eating and the exercise. You cant expect to eat 3 McDonalds meals, then go for a 5 minute walk and expect results.
Crikey! These forums scare me...you have to be so careful what you say. 3 McDonalds a day and 5 mins walking is not something I would recommend. :loco:
So to re-phrase...'Eat sensibly and exercise as often as you can listening to your favourite bands if you think it will help your quest for good health' - how about that? I'm outta here :wave:

i would seriously appreciate it if you guys could treat female visitors to this forum with a bit more respect.. i know Princess La La personally and i'm afraid now you've all scared her off and she won't likely visit again. my forum is here to talk music.. not to harrass females. i'm sure you give enough girls the creeps in real life without having to do it here too.:yell: