A few questions for Ron

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
So there's the G3 tour. Great and all. But we need an Insane3. Ron J, Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, and Mattias "IA" Euklund. Any chance of this ever occuring, or something of the sort?

Second, do you have any lesson videos or the like? If not. Is it likely to occur in the future? Your technique seems to be nearly flawless. And you have so much to share :) Also, you seem to be one of the few who doesn't have their thumb hanging over their neck all the time. Perhaps you just have small hands ;)

Lastly, have you ever given up on playing a piece because it was just too bloody hard?

The Ü;5796826 said:
If you would get to see Bfoot Ia and Ron on stage I would hate you cause they wouldn't come over to Europe

But everyone comes to Europe and no-one comes to Australia... sharing is caring... :lol: I would be very happy if they did both Australia & Europe and everywhere for that matter, cos it would mean that more people would be able to discover what amazing guitarists Marty and Ron are, and they deserve the recognition! :headbang:

Well... i would hate you double(just kidding):lol: ´cause NONE of the bands i like come to Colombia....:cry: What a country, huh?:ill:

Well, Did you notice my rank?
Yeah, I know that this is a good choice I always liked freak kind of music right from the beginning of my guitarism ( that's by far the best disease I ever had )

Well... i would hate you double(just kidding):lol: ´cause NONE of the bands i like come to Colombia....:cry: What a country, huh?:ill:

Maybe you'll have to create a band who are awesome and you like and then you can play in Colombia, and then all the other fans who are sad will become happy... :D I'm sure one day a couple of bands you like will be in a nearby county and think "why not?" and drop by to do a couple of show... Good luck with that mate... :headbang:

Oh, that's ok, I'm the dumb one for not understanding a simple question...

Ummm, it's actually just a cheap one, made in the style of an Ibanez with HSS from the fixed bridge... I was gonna get a better one now, but it turns out I have to pay my uni fees up front, so that put an end to that... :cry:
It does play quite nicely though, as I set it up myself etc... It's a lovely dark green flame finish, so it at least looks good... I'll take a picture of it and post it if you want...