a few things

mosh_pit

New Metal Member
Apr 24, 2008
well, first off, this is my first ever post in the evile forums....EVER.
i will start off by saying that evile, you have done what i thought was impossible. you along with bands like bonded by blood, gama bomb and deadfall have revitalised the greatest fucking genre in the world. that is THRASH METAL! i was fucking sick of shitty metalcore bands like trivium and killswitch engage make shitty emo music and call it thrash. how they ever got famous i don't know. but we all know that the easiest way to kill a metalcore band is to blast a kreator cd or wear an 'explicit' slayer t shirt near them. also, i would like to ask (assuming that Ol or Dave or whoever actually go through these forums and read the stuff) that if you do come down to australia, please, and i am really begging here, PLEASE dudes, you have to go down to Adelaide. nice little city, quite harmless really. and bring back the stage dive if you play there. screw the barriers, i swear i've been to, what, 3 gig's in my life that let you stagedive, but now all the shitty metalcore bands are too 'precious' to have the commoners stand near them. fuckwits. anyway, 3 things in all: 1: keep thrashin'. i don't give a fuck if you sellout or whatever, just for the love of god don't go metalcore! 2: come to australia and 3: while touring australia, come to adelaide to play and let the kids stagedive! horns up \m/