a fun game i thought of just then

Turner

I have a cunning plan
Oct 7, 2002
NSW, Australia
ok so by accident i went to the To-Mera forum instead of this one (it's just above it)
i figured, while i was there i might as well watch one of their videos. singer is kinda hot, didn't like the music though

but it got me thinking, lets play a game where we pick a random band fro mteh forum list and find out if they're any good!

i'll go first! To-Mera aren't my cup o' tea (lol they're br1t1sh) but if you like evanescence and nevermore you'd like them.

i made it to a band called Headless Cross' page but they didn't have any songs there, or a website that works. so they dip out

so next up is "Lalu"
the song available for download is called "winter of a life"
...and i have NO idea what to make of this
it sounds like prog meets faith no more

and the pope is on tv LOL

ok so by accident i went to the To-Mera forum instead of this one (it's just above it)
i figured, while i was there i might as well watch one of their videos. singer is kinda hot, didn't like the music though

I actually really, really like the music but am not a huge fan of the vocals. I like Nightwish etc etc but just find hers a tad weak

Best band on this forum (other than TM) - Biomechanical.
They're kinda like Maiden meets Pantera but faster, heavier and just all round fucking awesome.