a good metal amp

Consuming Impulse said:
i am not an idiot. anyone here who has a problem with should be killed. you are all idiots and if it was legal i would kill you all.

Omg...

kid shut the fuck up, you need a good ass kicking

I loved how you follow up "i am not an idiot" with the most idiotic post ever.

Consuming Impulse, i can actually read like you keep claiming others can't. i dont understand why your flipping out over people who like opeth. they like opeth because they have talent and are pretty fucking incredible. Pantera is okay, nothing really that special. but what confuses me is that you say music should be brutal. if this is true why are you listening to pantera? they arent nearly as brutal as they come. try Decrepit Birth, Necrophagist, Skinless, Nile, and Vital Remains and tell me that pantera even stands up to them.

War_Blade said:
Omg...

kid shut the fuck up, you need a good ass kicking

I loved how you follow up "i am not an idiot" with the most idiotic post ever.

the internet is your only friend tho noone on its likes you how sad.

I'd second that those MG series Marshalls are utter, utter dogshit. If you're just going to be playing in your room then buy one by all means but it will NOT get you anywhere in a band situation. Miced up or not miced up, it'll sound awful. I think that ranting character above is taking the mick...

For $400 in America you might be able to pick up a used 5150 - that's probably your best bet. Go valve/tube if you can. Another suggestion is to pick up a 2nd hand GH series Laney (GH50/100), they're normally quite cheap. I have the GH50L and it is an awesome amp.