a-ha! So my suggestion was listened to!

Ultima Ibanez Overlord

-=The Dude Abides=-
Mar 17, 2002
999 letsby avenue
www.mp3.com
I posted on the UM Feedback, suggesting a link tree back to each forum should be placed at the bottom of each thread, like there is on the official forums.
Hey presto! Now there is one.

Make you cheques payable to Lee Cassidy, mortals.

yippeeeeee!!
gold medal to lee and silver to xeno! :hotjump: yay!!!

happy? :err:

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
I asked 3.2 days before you first did, though.
:lol:@3.2

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
I asked 3.2 days before you first did, though.

Hah. I win. I suggested the bottom link tree probably a year ago in a thread where Mark asked something... but I can't remember... anyway, after that it came to the official forums. So I'm teh king. :D (Yes, sadly this is the only thing in my life that I'm proud of :) )

*wonders why no one hasn't posted the "you win the prize" pic to this thread*

Originally posted by Voice of God
sadly this is the only thing in my life that I'm proud of :)
i had a quick look at your site, once, and i don't think you should think that :)

but if i were you, i wouldn't say you suggested that thing one year ago: that would mean mark completely ignored you, and made that change only when other people suggested that :p

Hey Lee:

yourock.jpg

;)

Thanks to Voice of God for the reminder. :p

@hiljainen: yep, we don't have to underestimate that .2: in fact 4 hours and 48 minutes have their importance! ;)

Originally posted by mourningstar

but if i were you, i wouldn't say you suggested that thing one year ago: that would mean mark completely ignored you, and made that change only when other people suggested that :p

As I said: "after that it came to the official forums", not here. I can't be blamed if Mark isn't consistent with the forums :D