A hilarious review of the Jester Race....

Since I'm so extremely elite and old school (and with that I'm not implying that you kids (and with "kids" I'm not implying that I'm wiser than you, just that I'm much much older, in fact I envy your youth, unless you're wildfyr) are not elite or that you're worse than me, because that is certainly not the case, we are all great people, no one is better than anyone else, and I am one of you guys) I've been somewhat reading the OFFICIAL IF forum since the Whoracle days. And people were whining what a sellout album that was back then. Isn't this interesting? Let's discuss.

stefan86 said:
wasnt he the guy who actually liked korn in the testament forum sometime ago?
that was hilarious :lol:

That was amazing! I broke a new record on that board. I created hell with only TWO words! I can't say those two words again because it would be too offensive, apparently, but they involved a clever way of saying that Chuck Billy looks somewhat similar to Christina Aguilera with his brand new hair.

And then everyone would get angry because I said Korn was good in one thread, and the original Ring movie was bad in another. Anger and sensitivity was the driving force of that board.

But those days are behind me now, I'm not into trolling no more, not after Mark sent me into solitude for several months. I would go back to the Testament board and appologize, but I'm still banned from there.

stefan86 said:
well, somehow his name wound up as "annoying individual" in my archives, so he had to have done something sometime :p

By the way, I'm a very legendary troll. I am insulted that you do not know who I am. The entire internet should have heard of me. I am that important. Or was rather, because I'm not a troll anymore.

Mattias of the Night said:
That was amazing! I broke a new record on that board. I created hell with only TWO words! I can't say those two words again because it would be too offensive, apparently, but they involved a clever way of saying that Chuck Billy looks somewhat similar to Christina Aguilera with his brand new hair.

And then everyone would get angry because I said Korn was good in one thread, and the original Ring movie was bad in another. Anger and sensitivity was the driving force of that board.

But those days are behind me now, I'm not into trolling no more, not after Mark sent me into solitude for several months. I would go back to the Testament board and appologize, but I'm still banned from there.

So, what actually you were banned for?
For 1 'not good post' or millions of them?

Since I'm so extremely elite and old school (and with that I'm not implying that you kids (and with "kids" I'm not implying that I'm wiser than you, just that I'm much much older, in fact I envy your youth, unless you're wildfyr) are not elite or that you're worse than me, because that is certainly not the case, we are all great people, no one is better than anyone else, and I am one of you guys) I've been somewhat reading the OFFICIAL IF forum since the Whoracle days. And people were whining what a sellout album that was back then. Isn't this interesting? Let's discuss.

ehm. why are you mentioning my screen name in this post and what is it you're trying to say here, Mattias?

wildfyr said:
ehm. why are you mentioning my screen name in this post and what is it you're trying to say here, Mattias?

I'm sorry, I was being too deep again. I guess that's why i was banned. I am simply too deep and artistic with my words. I can understand why no one understands me. I better fix this problem of mine.

stefan86 said:
Yeah ...And Justice For All was the worst sellout bullshit i ever heard [/sarcasm] :p

You probably know the type of guy I'm talking about. Metalhead over 40, more bitter, jaded, and pissed off than Jon Schaffer and Dave Mustaine combined, only likes early 80's thrash and older, Heavy Metal, hates anything on a mjaor label(probably why he said Metallica sold out after Lightning, considering thats when they were signed by Elektra), and the type of asshole who would give me shit for liking Metallica just because I was just being born when Kill em All was released.

I call that type the "Proto-Elitist"

That guy is a complete moron.

Words can't even describe the feelings I have towards him, he probably sits at home pumping shitty metal that he thinks is so underground that it makes him cool.

I'm sorry, I was being too deep again. I guess that's why i was banned. I am simply too deep and artistic with my words. I can understand why no one understands me. I better fix this problem of mine.

that still doesn't answer my questions though, but i will forgive you. this time.