Shadow Duet

zerkz

Apr 13, 2008
I know DT and In Flames went on tour quite a bit of times back in the later 90s, but here's my question. Did they ever do Shadow Duet with Anders on Vocals and Stanne as well? Or were they even good friends since Anders left the band even after Stanne did Lunar Strain as a "favor".

If they didn't.. wouldn't that be bad ass.

Pretty sure this has unfortunately never happened live... it would be awesome.

When Anders left Dark Tranquillity, they were still on good terms. They have always been friends, and toured with each other at least three times so far.

As for your intelligent accusations. Shadow Duet was played in 1992, and both Anders and Mikael sang it (Mikael was a backing vocalist anyhow). I have a Dark Tranquillity video bootleg in 1992 with Anders on vocals, and Mikael on guitars - fucking amazing! This is the setlist:

Yesterworld
Nightfall By The Shore of Time
Skywards

I also have an In Flames video bootleg in 2004 where they played Behind Space with Stanne on vocals, Jesper on drums, and Glenn on guitar. Fucking A.

holy shit. you should like. share that. :OMG:

Yeah for real don't be a seclusive butthole.

Man I'd love to see that and In Flames cover of Blinded By Fear.

Not even these pre-2001 bootlegs of In Flames concert will keep me satisfied 100% until I hear those two things, unless something cool comes up I never heard of from In Flames.

Yeah for real don't be a seclusive butthole.

Man I'd love to see that and In Flames cover of Blinded By Fear.

Not even these pre-2001 bootlegs of In Flames concert will keep me satisfied 100% until I hear those two things, unless something cool comes up I never heard of from In Flames.

To be fair, the guy has spent a lot of time trading and searching for this shit, why should he just hand it out to anyone for free?

I had no idea SD had been played live though, very cool.

To be fair, the guy has spent a lot of time trading and searching for this shit, why should he just hand it out to anyone for free?

I had no idea SD had been played live though, very cool.

*shrugs* I had no idea how rare the shit is, considering how easy it is to get bootlegs anymore with torrents. But whatever choice he makes is his.

I'll bet it's not so easy to get some of the stuff Stardrowned has got... if he's made the effort to hunt this shit down (a lot of which i imagine is not openly or easily available on the net) it's up to him what he does with it. He certainly has no obligation to share it with anyone who demands it.

Since I started the last quarrel over Shadow Duet, I figure I should post here. Shadow Duet is a terrific song, but I doubt we'll ever see it live. Like I mentioned in a previous thread, I had 8 other people yelling "Shadow Duet" at the last DT show in Vancouver and Mikael Stanne just looked at us like we were idiots haha.

When Anders left Dark Tranquillity, they were still on good terms. They have always been friends, and toured with each other at least three times so far.

As for your intelligent accusations. Shadow Duet was played in 1992, and both Anders and Mikael sang it (Mikael was a backing vocalist anyhow). I have a Dark Tranquillity video bootleg in 1992 with Anders on vocals, and Mikael on guitars - fucking amazing! This is the setlist:

Yesterworld
Skywards

I also have an In Flames video bootleg in 2004 where they played Behind Space with Stanne on vocals, Jesper on drums, and Glenn on guitar. Fucking A.

I would suck a mean dick to see those bootlegs holy fuck

03.jpg

semi orgasm.

Yesterworld
Skywards

I feel like if you were to put those into a zip file, throw it on a torrent site, and give us a link you would automatically become the coolest person ever.

I mean, if you want money put it on eBay.
But just hoarding is really uncool, man. You're withholding joy from untold thousands out of greed.
:p

So much for you being a good fan.

Although I like your Reroute picture avatar.
I bet WeAreInFlames doesn't cause he's an anti-R2R nazi.