a historic moment

Apr 12, 2002
Istanbul, Turkey
www.myspace.com
i've been here for quite a long time now and this is teh first time i'm actually changing my sig...familiar to anyone?

of course this thread is not about the changing of my sig...it's about placebo, apparently.anyone else like this excellent band?

well, i like most of their songs, i even saw them live at Düsseldorf which was a real good gig. Black Market Music and Without you I'm nothing have some realy great songs. Haven't listenes much to the first one, though teenage angst is great too. The last one has it's good moments but it's not as good as BMM or Without.... imo

Oh my god guys,go buy it at once!Their first album is a masterpiece !!!The only bad thing is that they have a bad version of Nancy Boy on it.download 36 degrees now !

I've loved placebo since they were first formed.Ive seen them live twice in Greece.I only miss the last album,but ill buy it very soon:p

i already have the first album, but i haven't listened to it completely that much, so i can only say that few songs impressed me,. But songs as Nacy boy and 36 degree, or I know are worth mentioning.

i downloaded "without you..." 3 days ago and it's really good. the title track is haunting me like.

Don Corleone said:
...it's about placebo, apparently.anyone else like this excellent band?
not me for sure... fucking faggots, and the thing in your singature "Wedding bells ain't gonna chime
With both of us guilty of crime" sorry mate, but is this a good lyrics to you, wtf?

without you i'm nothing with david bowie! great!

i like some of their other songs too

hey, don! so where's your new avatar???

A5575.gif

Ivo said:
not me for sure... fucking faggots, and the thing in your singature "Wedding bells ain't gonna chime
With both of us guilty of crime" sorry mate, but is this a good lyrics to you, wtf?
well obviously those lyrics have a special meaning to me, eh, ivo? of course they are not very philosophical nor the meaning of life, like.

Crack Hitler said:
I'm glad I didn't buy the latest immediately when it came out. There's now (or will be soon?) a 2cd version of it with the second cd containing cover songs.
there is it's quite funny. played often on the radio. daddy cool covers and everything :D