this forum

bleed_black_orchid said:
EEEEEE arrr kids! I do not have not and will not be giving Cess a suck ...I need a job not herpes
and what if Cess provides a rubber with your favourite taste ?

uggghhh if theres now one thing i hate then its bloody rubber in my mouth
mind you: any kind balloons, gloves, bags.. ugh

btw to these smilies get bigger accoring to font type?

:ill:

:ill:

no

suck.jpg

siderea said:
uggghhh if theres now one thing i hate then its bloody rubber in my mouth
mind you: any kind balloons, gloves, bags.. ugh
yeah, i think sex is best with just body (clean though...) :loco:

indeed the forum has somehow died,as many people left,but*looks at the sky raising fist,dead patriotic look*
its no good crying for them anymore,we are enough people anyway:lol: the forum has taken drastic turns overnight,not once or twice...we'll see:)

best said:
today is my birthday, supposed to be at least not a miserable day for not reggetting to be born but it turned up to be a disaster, first i came to school and learned that the midterm that was supposed to be this evening was actually in the morning, not a big deal i entered many exams without knowin anything. Later, i saw the girl i fell in for just a few days ago, he was having lunch with a boy, when they passed by me she waved a hand, i told her i found out the film she was lookin for, she said she gotta cath her class since she has a quiz. I am not sure he is her boyfriend but i am at the edge of a nervous breakdown and i can start cryin in front of the whole fuckin school any moment. Happy fokkin birthday to me!!!!!

Oh, Best, suddenly I feel all sympathetic, I'm really sorry for you, dear. But keep the faith.

Happy birthday still.

ah fawk:( i forgot to say happy birthday,no matter what happened today best.y'know,all the shit comes together.soemthing bad happens ,other "bads" follow right after:(

hope you sort your issues soon.cry if you feel like it.its good sometimes:)Good luck!

blackeyed said:
the weather was quite sunny in widnes today alwin, but that might just be the glow of radiation from runcorn - you never quite can tell. might buy square pusher this weekend....tra lalalala
Yeah I have an aunt and uncle who used to live in Runcorn and my aunt got really ill with her chest she thinks by walking her dog each day near that area

best will be just fine. i'll help him along :) hopefully

and yeah this forum has such periods. no worries

other than that, squarepusher is the shit. i first had gotten into it when after hearing the love will tear us apar cover

Dhatura said:
Oh, Best, suddenly I feel all sympathetic, I'm really sorry for you, dear. But keep the faith.

Happy birthday still.

thanks dhatura, i am calmer now, i regained my self confidence, i am not plannin to give her up!!!!!

EYE OF THE TIGER