Questions regarding the state of this forum.

mega said:
based on your postings on this forum, you don't seem to have a life outside net.

One (of the very few) thing(s) I've learned on internet is that you should never judge someone who is hiding behind a nick.

cedarbreed said:
Eos , I think you're the cleverest person on that board /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
A smart boy we have here
smiley_daumen.gif
*clap, clap..*
kissing.gif
*gggg*

requiem said:
For instance, I'd really like to know what you all think about the rock elements that are creeping into the sound. Does 'A Fine Day To Exit' change your perception of the band for the better or worse?

I agree that this site has gone into a coma for awhile, but look at the Deadsite, it was the most dead forum for months and now it's one of the most posted ones!
My point? When the news about the new Anathema album start to circle, it will start boiling again here, and its release will finally pull all the discussions you wish to see. It's just like, nothing is going on in Anathema world these days(at least for Us, the Fans to see).

On AFDtE, I think you already know my opinion on that1 and Anathema in general, as we were The Ones Who Came Before(here since the forum birth) and discussed a lot about the reflections on Anathema's creativity, so I agree it would be boring to discuss same things all over and over again.
Shine on! (And drop by the Katatonia forum if you have got the Viva Emptiness by now)
cheerz