regarding the state of this forum!

i just noticed you have already posted over 6000 times! and you only registered a few months before me!

well! i thought i was addicted but it's not yet that bad is it?

regarding the state of this forum!

is everybody asleep?

or are you all frozen with this sudden cold weather?

guess i'll just have to wait untill everybody has melted again ;)

ah it was okay really. im studying german and english and also starting japanese next week.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
ah yeah. well german and english are the main things, japanese is an option like.

So you're into a L.E.A ? I hope so fo you... Because L.L.C.E leads you nowhere except teaching. What do you expect to do ? Tranlastion stuff or teaching ? Something else ?

LEA aye. all i want is getting back to a decent level in german then move on to psychology next year.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
LEA aye. all i want is getting back to a decent level in german then move on to psychology next year.

Ok it's a good idea. Wish you the best for that. Just something that I find strange, don't you think It would have been better to get a 'small' job for one year to save some money and buy gear and stuff before you can begin studying psycho ?

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:

first step on getting back to a decent level in german would be writing my adress on an envelope and sending me that promo cd ;)