Questions regarding the state of this forum.

agreed - i gave up looking at this forum because of the enormous quanity of tossers rearing their heads- in fact, there are soo many, that som clearly decided to move to the opeth board and spew their shite over there. As much as i loved anathema back in the day, i can safely say that this forum has taken the shine off them lately for me....

yeah i wish this forum was more like metal ireland or whatever that kip is called, all metal, all boring, all the time. :lol:

we need a metal puritan dictator to keep us in line here

like dunc said, when did the band give us something to talk about?

we've analysed every song, every album, gigs, gossip, etc. i mean, what is there left to talk about? when new material comes, we're all gonna talk about it and that just like we do with the new antimatter stuff.

there's nothing wrong with jokes, stupid or not. better meaningless posts than no posts at all.

well..few days ago when this thread is opened, I was disagree with it.However now I'm looking at the latest threads on the board and I can't say that I like them. There are many meaningless and really really empty stuff going on.Besides, this stuff is between new members,all from the same origin.I don't know about their purposes-if there is any- but I don't want to see their private conversation on the board.Even though I totally love threads full of stupid jokes, these are not like that as you (people know me and whom I know for a certain time ) can see.

oh fuck. why did you start it? i'm off for one week and all these US retards are fuckin up the forum. bad move.

sol83 said:
like dunc said, when did the band give us something to talk about?

we've analysed every song, every album, gigs, gossip, etc. i mean, what is there left to talk about? when new material comes, we're all gonna talk about it and that just like we do with the new antimatter stuff.

there's nothing wrong with jokes, stupid or not. better meaningless posts than no posts at all.

yeah Sol is totally right IMO ... and what strikes me the most is that those peeps come just to complain about the forum but they dont post their 'intelligent' posts.
It's ok ... Post 'sensible' things, we'll discuss over it, when the discussion is over we'll talk shit as usual, that's the way it should be else the forum would be dead by now. Still there would be a sensitive lad to post the 78th 'favourite Anathema album poll' of the week.

showthread.php

There is a lot of rubbish on this thread, that´s why I don´t come here often. But it´s ok I guess. I talk a lot of rubbish on other forums(not UM)
so I don´t bother w/ the rubbish here.

But you see life is rubbish. And rubbish is life.
Such is life

This is a picture of me w/ a bag of rubbish:

random_shite825.jpg