this forum

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
has anyone else noticed how this forum has been dying a little over recent weeks?
whilst sat here in the maths block of college with emerpor playing on the computer i decided to have a mooch on the old anathema board and to my horror there is hardly a single new thread :OMG: what is going on guys? O where art the snows of yesteryear?! have we simply run dry of tangent running conversations - say it ain't so...

here is my attempt at re-vitalising the board...

what have you been upto today? (i like using this size option today...
i've just been sorting out some work in college and listening to this CD me mate Cave lent me and pretty much nothing. last night i watched half teh original Solaris and had a few Stella, and thats pretty much me over the last .... oh i dunno.... say 18hours....what about you.
(any kind of response will do - just say something ppl)

It's not unusual for this forum to have more quiet seasons...

I remember before last album came out people were asking the same thing and others went like 'aah, it'll pick up again once the new album is out and the tour starts'

so, let's just wait for the new album and new tour :cool:

Hey, Claire, you're right, it's been dead here since days, much more action over at the Antimatter forum. No cheese here anymore, people seemed to be bored of this board i reckon. Since there is not much left to talk about anathema and the fun factor the last weeks got to zero, i'm not pretty much surprised by the situation. But maybe i'm wrong and in a few weeks everything changes again. Well it's a pity for i remember this board having like 20 users online at some times, and one was hardly able to follow the posts.....

i put on fugazi the argument and well if zou do so zou shoucl
agh
this is a german kezbord - the z is totallz in a weird place though it gives a german accent alright

what i was trying to say
the first seconds of the argument are alike to the first seconds of saviour
funny life isnt it

today is my birthday, supposed to be at least not a miserable day for not reggetting to be born but it turned up to be a disaster, first i came to school and learned that the midterm that was supposed to be this evening was actually in the morning, not a big deal i entered many exams without knowin anything. Later, i saw the girl i fell in for just a few days ago, he was having lunch with a boy, when they passed by me she waved a hand, i told her i found out the film she was lookin for, she said she gotta cath her class since she has a quiz. I am not sure he is her boyfriend but i am at the edge of a nervous breakdown and i can start cryin in front of the whole fuckin school any moment. Happy fokkin birthday to me!!!!!

Up to, i should be u8p to do some uni work, BUT.....i don't do anything. I feel sick of me for that attitude, for me laziness. Someday i will be fucked up for it, i know it, and i don't do anything against it, sad..... (now was that enough cheese no ;) )

Anyway, i was sleeping till 11 am , got up, had some "breakfast sat in front of the computer. Probably the day will look like this: I will resolve to do some work for uni, for deadline's drawing near, but oh surprise i will find some other useless things to do to avoid working on it! Then i probably will go after an afflicted afternoon to the cinema watching some crappy remake which makes me laugh for a few times but won't mean anything to me in the end. Will go home watching another movie, post a few posts here, nonesense usually, and actually go to bed at 2 pm again! But then again i got used to it...... ;)

@morph

sounds like a dream day for me :D I usually get things done under a little pressure, meaning I'm like you, postponing stuff until I really gotta do them. I will soon have a few days like yours, just to relax and watch shitloads of movies. After that, it's time to do some traveling :Spin:

and happy birthday to Best, altho it doesn't look to be the best day for you...

yeah, but i do this since 1.5 months and it pisses me off like. Anyway, i guess i will see Starsky & Hutch tonight, maybe that will cheer me up for a moment.

have a deadline tomorrow and computers are breaking down. its the very final task though and i couldnt get up this morning either although its are important classes. last week of school this is, perhaps forever :err: :D

crack: what do you call sami people in finland? (like the finnish term)
if you feel like it: do you have an opinion about them? do you know any personally?

best: happy one anyhow.

dunno, I dont have so much time for the moment, I'm busy with so many things etc... and summer is coming, I prefer to be outside then in front of the computer... but I guess it will be more talkative here after the Greece gigs, there will be more stories to tell :)