Names at the top of the page

WILKS

Sep 9, 2002
Underground
Visit site
O.k. so the name are back at the top of the page.Which i think is their rightful place.But why does it say Paxoman+.I want a maths sign.Why should he get one ? I have been on this board as long as he has and he gets fucking + .Well are'nt we big .Look at me I'm paxoman + From now on i want it to say wilks=.Sort it out UM there maybe many of us who would like mathmatical symbol after their name.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
OK the wife is at work and im board.
Rock on party people

WILKS=

:lol:

Its not like that on mine either..

noplus.jpg

O.k. so the name are back at the top of the page.Which i think is their rightful place.But why does it say Paxoman+.I want a maths sign.Why should he get one ? I have been on this board as long as he has and he gets fucking + .Well are'nt we big .Look at me I'm paxoman + From now on i want it to say wilks=.Sort it out UM there maybe many of us who would like mathmatical symbol after their name.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
OK the wife is at work and im board.
Rock on party people

WILKS=

It says Paxoman+ on mine too, Wilks! Mine used to say Sammi951* but it doesn't now! I have no idea how the asterisk got there, or why it's now disappeared, but I'm kinda missing it now it's gone :cry: Like you said, there may be many of us on here, just dying to have a symbol after our name...it's just not fair!!! :heh: :lol:

Will Sammi let you be lord of the board? :lol:

Only if he's a good boy and eats all his tea! :lol: Mind you, it could have some advantages - if he's the Lord of the Board, does that mean I'm the Lady of the Board? :D Please note - I use the term "lady" loosely, in my case... :lol: Just thought I'd clarify that before 'Wilks=' mentions it!! :D :lol: