Well done Saxon for a kickass gig last night at the Astoria

Well what can i say Saxon at the Astoria last night,over 2 hours of the classics (and even Lionheart thrown in,since it was St George's day)any fans going on this tour you will not be dissapointed,i am going tonight to see them at Wolverhampton and and cannot wait,hopefully Paxoman,Sammi,Goss or any other fans who write on here can posts comments on the remaining shows.....enjoy The Eagle has Landed 3 is just around the corner.:headbang:

Twas indeed a kin amazing show. Here are some photos I managed to get during the gig:

astoria1.jpg

astoria2.jpg

astoria3.jpg

astoria4.jpg

astoria5.jpg

astoria6.jpg

astoria7.jpg

astoria8.jpg

astoria9.jpg

astoria10.jpg

astoria11.jpg

astoria12.jpg

Great Pics man and you can also see my swedish flag on the drums =P

Fucking amazing gig last night also meet nigel and nibbs before the show and they signed my jacket =)

the gig was so amazing, couldn't have asked for more (well, except Broken Heroes). This ranks as one of my best gigs ever! Saxon are still as powerful and glorious as ever (do you see what I did there btw)

Awesome St George's Day show

Wow!
What can I say. That was my first Saxon gig since I became a diehard fan 2 years ago and it was fucking 10/10. Ive seen Maiden, Metallica, Priest, Motorhead but this gig was better than all of them. The sound was crystal clear, I could hear every note. Biff was legendary and easily a better frontman than halford, Dickinson or anyone for that matter. Nigel Glocker was also excellent

The gig was also marked by a few memorable events

1. I bumped into the Swedish guy beforehand, had a chat
2. Biff gave me his microphone during and the bands played on
3. I shook hands with biff later during the gig
4. He then threw me a bottle of his own water
5. Then Nibbs came and took his bass off mid song and stretched it out so I could touch it.

The atmosphere last night was electric, the Astoria was packed with people of all ages and Bliztkrieg were mighty good too. And Saxon played for 2 hours and 15 minutes!
Thats value for money

Heres the set list, its not the exact order but they played all these songs:

Motorcycle man
Backs to the wall
Strong arm the law
Stallions of the highway
Power and the glory
Never surrender
Frozen rainbow
The eagle has landed
Suzie hold on
Redline
And the bands played on
Crusader
Princess of the night
Dallas 1pm
20000 feet
the return
Lionheart (because it was st georges)
Heavy Metal thunder
Wheels of Steel
Denim and Leather

PS Pictures coming soon

Bosnian: iam still in school to =P but this summer iam going to alot of festivals =)

nigel was really nice and he remember me from previus shows well as he told =P nibbs i only had some words woth but his was nice to

*Rockchick* said:
So cool that picture.... I so bad want to meet them for reel but it never happened :OMG:
How do you do that???

well i was lucky i just ran in to Doug at stockholm. and my friend had a camera and then magic happend =)

*Rockchick* said:
I want that magic to... you have to come with me next time.... maybe you magical powers will help me to get on a pic with Biff ;)

well if you live near sweden and there is a good tourdate there :) or if you are going to graspop metal meeting or ruisrock festival this summer

Last night was amazing
It certainly put a smile on my mums face again
and mine
ive been to tonnes of shows, but last night was definatly one of the best!
a lot of younger bands have a lot to learn from these guys thats for sure
it was amazing
il shove my pics from the balcony up tomorrow!

It was my first saxon gig & i fecking loved it, i threw my xfm england tshirt on the stage & they were messing with it, you can see the tshirt on the drumkit, anyone got more photo's of the night please

It was an Awesome gig me and my mate took videos on his phone we got about the first half songs i'll post em up when he sends them to me.