A little WoY moment I had last night.

SSJ2 Vegeta

Melonhead
Dec 17, 2005
Islip Terrace, NY
Alright, so I'm spending like the 4th night in a row at my friends house (I've been dubbed "The guy on the couch" for anyone who's seen Half Baked, haha) and we get back from playing pool with some people. We get some beers and JD & Coke and just start chillin' in his apartment, talking, reading, playing games, and all that good shit. So one friend's is reading a comic and the other two are playing Need For Speed: Underground 2 and they're not paying attention to anything for like the next 15 mins since they're drift racing and shit. So I just turn on my mp3 player for like 15 mins and put on Woods of Ypres. So I'm just chillin' there with my beer in a good atmosphere listen to WoY and I was like, "Yeah...this is fucking awesome".

So yeah, WoY contributed to another awesome night last night Dave, haha.

I love it when you get those moments...like sometimes music just captures your mood perfectly or some bands at some moments just fit perfectly...hmm you get me?

David Gold said:
Right on! Enjoy those good times man!

As for me last night, I sat at home and played acoustic guitar by myself in the dark...(Woods IV)...:p

When I read in the newsletter that you've already basically written Woods IV, and prepare on recording it right after a bunch of shows, I had like 8 gorgasms. I love bands that are really comitted to getting material out there, and keeping the creative process flowing (you know, like Metallica... :lol:) So yeah... Dave you rule :)

I've had a few WoY moments like that. I went camping recently (While I was on vacation in Nova Scotia), and I got to sit outside with my back to the fire, facing the empty woods. Listening to some WoY all the while.

I can safely say that was one of the best parts of my vacation.