I had a freaky experience last night...

Wandrail said:
Sounds like a loony - and I think you just solved his mystery for him (drugs). I for one don't believe there is 'extra-terrestrial' life. See? I'm not Mulder or anything here... :p
more than a loony he's a bit weird. but extremely intelligent, and therefore he has all my admiration.
it's a pity you're not mulder. i think if the world had one million mulder's look-alike it would be such a better place :loco:

Wandrail said:
You know, I haven't but i've meant to...ugh...them and Ender's Game (endersgametheband.com) they're both great bands ina city that doesn't seem to be much of a home for this type of music. Could be changing though...and I hope so, because I need to find a drummer!
i'm going to listen to something from the band you posted the link to.
as for lilitu, i listened to the two songs from the new album that are on their webiste and i was impressed. their drummer (i think he's the same one who played on the previous album) improved a lot. astonishing double bass. and they're much more aggressive, even if they could have more musical imagination.
but i'm ranting now.

mourningstar said:
i'm going to listen to something from the band you posted the link to. as for lilitu, i listened to the two songs from the new album that are on their webiste and i was impressed. their drummer (i think he's the same one who played on the previous album) improved a lot. astonishing double bass. and they're much more aggressive, even if they could have more musical imagination.
but i'm ranting now.
I'll go for more Scullys myself..er..but not the frumpy early Scully, the other one. :loco:

Yeah, you're about spot on with Lilitu, Ender's Game is a pretty unique sounding band, I actually like them a whole lot. They're very old-school thrash influenced, but have their modern and personal touches. Its just not the kind of thing you hear alot - everyone should check them out! :kickass:

Wandrail said:
Yeah, you're about spot on with Lilitu, Ender's Game is a pretty unique sounding band, I actually like them a whole lot. They're very old-school thrash influenced, but have their modern and personal touches. Its just not the kind of thing you hear alot - everyone should check them out! :kickass:
they're not bad, they're not bad, but i prefer lilitu by far; probably because thrash - even if that's what my bf plays - is not my favourite metal genre.
also parts of their website look pretty good.