A long new exclusive intie with Dan!

Great interview, but I didn't finish to read it, I have to go so the question is:
WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO DO THE FUCKING VOCALS LIVE?

Homework for you guys...
\m/ :kickass:
Luz.-

Antenna: How did you hook up with (singer) Peter (Tägtgren, HYPOCRISY, PAIN) and was he the first choice [to replace previous vocalist Mikael Åkerfeldt)?

Jonas Renkse: "Yeah, I think he was the first choice actually because Dan [Swanö], he's a friend of Peter and he proposed that we should talk with Peter and try him out and as everything went so smoothly with Peter there was really noting to discuss and we were all very happy with him. My first thought when Mikael said he wouldn't be a part of the band anymore I was like thinking for myself maybe we if we can get a lot of money maybe David Vincent from MORBID ANGEL can do it but it would take so much time and probably a lot of money as well."

:cry:
I want my mom!!!

Master_Debater said:
Antenna: How did you hook up with (singer) Peter (Tägtgren, HYPOCRISY, PAIN) and was he the first choice [to replace previous vocalist Mikael Åkerfeldt)?

Jonas Renkse: "Yeah, I think he was the first choice actually because Dan [Swanö], he's a friend of Peter and he proposed that we should talk with Peter and try him out and as everything went so smoothly with Peter there was really noting to discuss and we were all very happy with him. My first thought when Mikael said he wouldn't be a part of the band anymore I was like thinking for myself maybe we if we can get a lot of money maybe David Vincent from MORBID ANGEL can do it but it would take so much time and probably a lot of money as well."

That was their first choice for the new vocalist.

There's no official word that Vincent is gonna do Wacken under Bloodbath's banner
...or is there?

No, I doubt it. If I remember correctly, that interview was pretty old, and Vincent re-joined Morbid Angel recently didn't he? I mean, they're coming with Soulfly to my town pretty soon. Also the whole cost and money thing, blah blah.....

It is going to be QUITE interesting to see who they pick. Methinks a Scandinavian.