Tagtgren Out for Wacken, Possible New Diabolical Maquerade Album

Good news bad news scenario, eh? Personally, I kinda knew there was no way Tagtgren couldn't do all these projects and tours. (which I'll be going to) I wonder who the replacement could be though!

And yes indeedy, Diabolical Masquerade SHALL rise from the grave....

On Peter doing Wacken:
No. I think he's already out of the project. He was never really in the project or out or anything, he's like a session guy. ~Dan Swano

Possible new DM album:
YEZZZZZ!!!!!! \m/!!!

Lord_AgathoN said:
But who should do it then, if not Mikael? I mean if you think really hard, there is no other human that could do it

Anyone who sings anything from Ressurection through Carnage and is not named Mikael Akerfeldt is a failure.

Mike's vocals brought that album to undeath, and so he MUST do Wacken as a member of the Undead, if not one last time....

Jinn said:

Anyone who sings anything from Ressurection through Carnage and is not named Mikael Akerfeldt is a failure.

Mike's vocals brought that album to undeath, and so he MUST do Wacken as a member of the Undead, if not one last time....

amen

On the first two opeth albums(especially orchid) Mike growled considerably higher than he has in recent years.

Lord_AgathoN said:
But who should do it then, if not Mikael? I mean if you think really hard, there is no other human that could do it
Some guy named Dan Swano might be a good fill in, y'know, if they can't find anyone better..... ;) ;) ;)

(Anders could do any screaming required for the new songs :tickled: )

WORD

Jinn said:

One Winged Angel,

My statement is now in Luz's signature.

And as we all know, anything that is in Luz's signature is holy and is irrefutable.

Therefore, if you object to that statement, you shall be burned at the stake.

mmk? :)

*Bows modestly to my Majesty*

:devil:

Jinn said:
My statement is now in Luz's signature.
And as we all know, anything that is in Luz's signature is holy and is irrefutable.
Therefore, if you object to that statement, you shall be burned at the stake.
mmk? :)