A Love Letter, Rewritten...

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
The Original Form

I'm the guy who will put her head on your shoulder, not because I'm sleepy, but because I want to be closer to you...

I'm the guy who likes to be kissed in the rain, more than in an expensive resturant...

I'm the guy who says, "Okay, but you owe me..." jokingly. Not because I actually want something, but because it means I get to spend more time with you and I care...

I'm the guy you can take absolutely anywhere and I will have fun because it means I am spending time with you...

I'm the guy who is incredibly picky, but when I find someone I like I want to spend the whole night curled up in their arms...

I'm the guy who never forgets all the sweet little things you do for me...

I'm the guy who once I let you into my heart, there's always a place there with your name on it. And even if we spend time apart, I'm the girl who never forgets you..

I'm the guy who loves to end a hug with a kiss..

I'm the guy who you can talk to about anything..

I'm the guy who laughs at your jokes...

I'm the guy who will brag about you to all of my friends...

I'm the guy who will always listen to you talk...

I'm the guy who loves it when you hug me for no apparent reason...

I'm the guy who loves it when you hug me from behind or kiss me on the cheek...

I'm the guy who loves the feeling when you take me by the hand without saying a word...

I'm the guy who loves you and accepts you for you, and doesn't care what other people say...

AWWW SO SWEET!!!

Now i took that, and did a little editing...Tell me how i did? Would you give this to your love? So cute...

I'm the guy who will put my shaft in your butt, not because I'm horney, but because I want to be in you...

I'm the guy who likes to be bent over in the shower, more than in an expensive resturant...

I'm the guy who says, "Okay, but put it in slow..." seriously. Not because I actually want your cock, but because it means I get to spend more time with you and I care...

I'm the guy you can cum on absolutely anywhere and I will have fun because it means I am spending time with you...

I'm the guy who is incredibly horney, but when I find someone I like I want to spend the whole night in the missionary position with my legs up in the air...

I'm the guy who never forgets all the sweet little things you do for me...like using a condom

I'm the guy who once I let you into my ass, there's always a place there with your name on it. And even if we spend time apart, I'm the guy who never forgets it..

I'm the guy who loves to end with a massive facial

I'm the guy who you can fuck or talk to about anything..

I'm the guy who laughs while i give you a the french tickler

I'm the guy who will brag about the girth of your penis to all of my friends...

I'm the guy who will always listen to you say naughty things to me while you penetrate me

I'm the guy who loves it when you fuck me for no apparent reason...

I'm the guy who loves it when I take it from behind or kiss me on the cheek...

I'm the guy who loves the feeling when you take me by the hair without saying a word and slap me around a little

I'm the guy who loves you and accepts you for you, and doesn't care if you have AIDS

LMFAO!

i thought it was gonna be more in the vein of:

I'm the guy who will put her head on your shoulder, not because I'm sleepy, but because I want to be closer to you... and i might get laid.

I'm the guy who likes to be kissed in the rain, more than in an expensive resturant... because i might get laid and it would save me money

I'm the guy who says, "Okay, but you owe me..." jokingly. Not because I actually want something, but because it means I get to spend more time with you and I care... and i might get laid.

but that was also hilarious.