A Matter of Life & Death Leaked!

Young Unknown

Title Goes Here!
Apr 4, 2006
Just to let you know the full album has leaked on to the internet, after fully listening i think its better than both "Brave new World" & "Dance of Death"

Def Picking up a copy september 5th!

I have already pre-ordered the album. Where do people go to download these things these days Irc still? Now that I have money I usually don't waste my time downloading shit lol

Metallicat180 said:
I'm going to wait for the album - it's only another 4 days!! :lol:

True, Normally I would, but sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me :)

Having the entire back catalogue and loads of maiden vinyl, somehting just said to me, get this......NOW. 4 days is a long time to wait.

Ok, so I couldn't wait any longer. I downloaded it, yes kill me.. I already pre ordered it so what can I do :)

None the less I have now heard it all the way through. It FUCKING RULES! This is definetely a more complete album that BNW and DOD. I think there are individual songs on BNW and DOD that are as good as songs on here or even better. BUT this record is very good all the way through with less fillers. Its truly amazing how they could write this shit in 3 weeks.

If they can write albums like this in 3 weeks I see no reason they can't continue to keep doing this Rolling Stones style. Bruce sounds better than ever. Musicianship is as good as ever. Great guitar work and the drumming is AMAZING.

I love this record and its only my frist time listening. I can't imagine how much more it will grow as I listen to it more

Metallicat180 said:
I'm just giving Different World and Brighter Than A Thousand Suns another listen. Sounding righteous to me!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

I can say Brighter than a Thousands sunds is probably my least favorite track on the record. Which is great because its still a good tune

And to add to the mystique, I saw part of an interview with Maiden on MTV2 about the new album... I have been trying to resist the urge to download, but even if I do I'll prolly buy a copy anyway.

Metallicat180 said:
What's the point of pre-ordering an album if you don't get it on the day of release?!?! I pre-ordered it weeks ago on Amazon and it was released in the UK today but I've still not got it. If I'd have known that I wouldn't have bothered and just bought it in the shops today.

Which version did you get? the CD album or the limited edition with the extra DVD?

Today I received my AMOLAD from amazon.uk. Today
is a very important day. How many times will have chance
to live this magic? I'm on my 5th spin right now. I hadn't
heard anything before except the single so this is the
full magic for me. I don't know what to day about the
album yet but I can easily say I'm blown away. This album
is full of music, spirit. It's so dense. I can't believe this is
one of the albums that are recorded fastest.

I can tell you easily that The Longest Day has one of the
best vocal melodies I have ever heard. Pilgrim is so catchy.