A message From Anthrax

They'd started in pre-production, now it seems like they're recording. This is good progress for Anthrax who as we all know haven't exactly been Max Cavalera-like in pumping out records every other year.

Also, hopefully they'll put out more of these types of videos but with a bit more music next time!

They are perfectionists and not in a rush,talk of a double album could drag process on forever,they will spend at least a year recording album the. Of course time to build a release date etc

If we get a double album I'm fine with it.

Except it means even more songs they'll never play.

The idea of a double album kind of worries me. I really hope it works out, but I think I'd really rather see them concentrate on 10 really strong songs.

Double album don't really come off these days or do they? I mean, unless it's a Greatest Hits collection or something like this.

Soilwork put out a double album The Living Infinite about a year ago - it's actually really good. They're the only band I can think of over the last year or 2 that did this.

But like most of you I'd prefer Anthrax put out a 12 song record full of amazing tunes, and they play 4-5 live like they did with WM.