Which Anthrax albums should i get first??

Bullrock

New Metal Member
Jun 23, 2007
Yoyoyoy!
Bullrock here, if any ppl are on the Iron Maiden boards, ya might know me from there :kickass: :kickass:
Just wondered which albums i should get first, i like the Joey stuff, but i havent heard anything with the first guy or Bush.
TELL ME! :kickass: :kickass:

P.S: I brought you some beer :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

First guy = Neil Turbin = Only one record = Fistful of Metal
Bush...first you should check out "Sound of White Noise" and "We've come for you all" or "Greater of two evils" (Bush sings Joey's and Neil's stuff). Other albums with Bush aren't so good.

skip the turbin album (unless you were there back in the day i don't think it'll hold much weight) for belladonna pick up spreading the disease or among the living. for bush pick them all up enjoy them and then realise he's not in the band anymore because of some bullshit reunion that fell off the face of the earth and then cry yourself to sleep.

skip the turbin album (unless you were there back in the day i don't think it'll hold much weight) for belladonna pick up spreading the disease or among the living. for bush pick them all up enjoy them and then realise he's not in the band anymore because of some bullshit reunion that fell off the face of the earth and then cry yourself to sleep.

indeed

Among the living is the best Joey one and Sound of white noise is the best bush one. Both solid purchases you won't regret.

Joey era - Among the Living and Persistence of Time

Bush era - Sound of White Noise and We've Come for you All

Those aren't necessairly my personal favs but those are pretty widely accepted among Anthrax fans as the best albums from each singer that mattered.

Those aren't necessairly my personal favs but those are pretty widely accepted among Anthrax fans as the best albums from each singer that mattered.

Word.

Sound of white noise. Probably their most complete album in the Bush era.

And Persistence of Time and Among the Living, also get Spreading the disease, Stomp 442, Volume 8, State of Euphoria, Fistful of Metal

..... um ... get em all!

:)

Yeah Fried is pretty much on the money with this suggestion.

Buy the new album with Julio
An even better suggestion. :headbang:
_199761_julio_iglesias_ulrika_jonsson_denise_van_outen_300.jpg

i wouldnt say any first id say BUY EVERY ALBUM BECAUSE EVERY ALBUM BY ANTHRAX IS A MASTERPIECE.
my favourite album is stomp 442 though next The greater of Two evils and then start getting in to the old shit with turbin and belladonna