A message to Gus G asa a guitarist-Help needed!!

Guitar-Lord

New Metal Member
Mar 20, 2010
Hey Gus..... so i've been playing guitar for like a year and a half now and i like to solo alot i use Harmonic and natural minors to solo. When i solo i feel the music breathe .... but sometimes i cut its breathing out :rofl:. I try to do a sweep pick and ..... oh well the breathing's gone , and it dies there.... I want to create kinds of sweep picks and know more about pentatnic stuff ( coz no one is giving me a real explenation of the pentatonic key).... Plz help me i take guitar very seriously and it's the only reason why im living, the only thing i am good in... i think.... So when i grow up i want to build a guitar playing career
Ty in advance Clayton Gauci's the real name :)

This:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYmDWNL9dJw&feature=grec[/ame]

Apparently :p

yep.... he sucks though... he only teaches classic stuff and doesn't even know how to play some serious stuff..... thats why i posted here for help...i mean i know how to solo with minor stuff.... i cant find anyone who explains the pentatonic scale well(theory)

Hey Gus..... so i've been playing guitar for like a year and a half now and i like to solo alot i use Harmonic and natural minors to solo. When i solo i feel the music breathe .... but sometimes i cut its breathing out :rofl:. I try to do a sweep pick and ..... oh well the breathing's gone , and it dies there.... I want to create kinds of sweep picks and know more about pentatnic stuff ( coz no one is giving me a real explenation of the pentatonic key).... Plz help me i take guitar very seriously and it's the only reason why im living, the only thing i am good in... i think.... So when i grow up i want to build a guitar playing career
Ty in advance Clayton Gauci's the real name :)

Hi there,

I'd recommend you check out the Rock House website (www.rockhousemethod.com), they have lots of DVDs for all sorts of levels and stuff you might wanna focus on. Also, you can do your own online search on youTube for example, there's plenty of guitar lessons online.

Good luck and keep practicing!

G.