A mini haul...

Southy

Proud Brisbane Metaller
Jul 28, 2001
Brisbane,Australia
Visit site
Yesterday I went to the local JB's and got a few things while they were on sale :headbang:

DevilDriver - S/T: The new album from Dez Farafa's new band. While Dez hails from a band that only made one good album in 3, if he keeps the sound of this band up he shall :headbang: for a fuckin' while to come I think very good indeed, and I can't really see why they have the NU tag attached to them

And I finally got the new SUPERJOINT RITUAL album 'Letahl Dose of American Hatred' Bloody good not as intense as the last SJR album musically but its still brilliant.

Now fuck off and go get an earful oif some good music.

P.S also got Bruce Almighty on DVD not a bad flick really

the store in Stockland in townsville got rid of the 'hard rock/metal' section..they just have a 'rock' section.....

DravenMist said:
The only problem is, that the two closest Sanity's are located in places that are full of yuppies, RnB and rap gangsters, or aussies who want to be gangsters and listen to RnB and rap. (Which brings me to fuckin point me and my uncle who is an old rocker were talking about. THAT MUSIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FUCKING RHYTHM AND BLUES. They must just think it sounds like a cool name). So the fuckheads that frequent the store makes me think these places won't sell anything to my liking.
I think it's funny when metalheads stereotype others because of the way they dress or what they listen to :)

What in the name of Ray Martins hairy arsehole do the band logos in your avatar and sig say Draven?

Maybe I'm getting to old for this Metal malarky,but in my day bands had real logos - you know,the type you could actually decipher.

All this black/death/trousers metal is getting right on my tits.

What's the point of being in a band if it takes a group of Egyptian hyroglyphic experts to figure out what the fuck you are called?

My local Sanity used to be quite decent for metal, they had 2 full racks. Then they started to cut down on it, and then they had one rack, then half a rack, then two shelves on a rack, and now they don't even have a metal or rock section, there is just some mixed in with the alternative stuff.

Sanity in Geelong is horrible these days. I don't even think they have a metal section anymore. :mad:

this one

anarazel2.gif