Celestial-Todd

The Incredible Bulk
Aug 29, 2002
Western Sydney
www.myspace.com
Just got back from Utopia and brought home these goodies;

Unlimited by Susperia
The System Has Failed by Megadeth
Imaginations Through The Looking Glass by Blind Guardian (dvd)

I've had Unlimited and TSHF for a while (downloaded) so I knew that I already loved them.... but fuck me drunk! The dvd is abso-fucking-lutely awesome! Just the artwork alone is worth the cost. I would've killed to go to that concert, it's bloody massive! Just re-affirmed my love of all things BG and Lord of the Rings related (fuck off, I'm a geek and proud of it) hehe

Oh yeah, quick word of advice.... NEVER buy the cherry chocolates from Paddy's Markets in Haymarket. I can still taste whatever the "cherry" flavour was meant to be now, and it's not tasting good!

Both of those are awesome albums Todd :worship: Im glad someone around here listens to me, if a better album than the Susperia one comes out this year ill be very surprised.

I want to get the BG dvd, I think BG are histrionic, cheesy Saturday morning cartoon soundtrack metal, but I know the crowd will sing louder than the band, thus making it an essential purchase.

Nah it's my fucking connection.... it sat there for about 10 minutes seemingly doing nothing, so re-hitting the reply button has double posted it.

In other news... I didn't realise And Then There Was Silence was on here, fuck, I didn't think they'd ever played the bloody thing live! :worship:

TSHF is number 28 in the charts, without an Australian release yet, thats bloody awesome. I dunno if they are JBs own charts or the ARIA charts or whatever, but there it was at 28 :headbang: And it is an awesome album, a cross between RIP era and CTE. Awesome indeed :headbang:

JB in the city here still hasn't bloody got it. Just as well really, as I still haven't got the dosh for it.