Haul and reviews

how many versions is there of the thing? I went seeking the 2CD version today at the local JB but alais the bastard metal CD guy who is very good, told me that they sold out yesterday and have ordered more, reckons it'll be 2 weeks...BASTARD

Sydo said:
I think Ripper is the entire reason I like When The Eagle Cries. I love his voice, and it's not like I go to hear him singing ballads very often in Priest.
It's the same thing with Diamonds and Rust from '98 Meltdown. I'd listen to it over and over simply to hear Ripper singing.
Yes, but 'Diamonds and Rust' is awesome.

Blitzy... Wait till In the Name of God hits you. That is a brilliant song. The Petrucci solo in that song is fuckin INSANE! it seriously rocks.

Great album. As I am is probably my least Favorite. I LOVE the heavy section of Honour Thy Father. So heavy

Yes it is a brilliant album. I love all of it, which is rare for a DT album, there is usually some songs I don't get into. Honour Thy Father has grown on me, its excellent, and In The Name Of God is great too, but I need to give it more of a listen.

I am listening to LORD at the moment, which turned up this morning (cheers LT!). Half way through and it is great so far! :headbang: