Haul!

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
This isn't exactly one big haul, but things I have bought over the last 2 weeks:

Judas Priest - Turbo (remaster) - after the thread Sydo posted on this album a few months back I haven't been able to stop listening to the mp3s I downloaded, and I am planning on getting the box set to slot it into with all the other remasters, and it is great that they are all under $20, so I picked this one up. The coolest commercial 80s rock/metal I have ever heard. Awesome. :worship: PRIEST!! :headbang:

Queensryche - Operation: Mindcrime (remaster) - I haven't listened to this one yet, as I want to give it my full attention when I do. Has been on my list for about 3 years, and in JB yesterday was actually the first time I have ever seen it, and it was the remaster too, so I grabbed it.

Segression - L.I.A - I don't really understand why these guys didn't get more attention before 'Smile'. I picked this one up cheap, and have wanted it for ages, great metal. Some awesome solos on here too. Now I need 'Fifth of the Fifth'...

Nevermore - Enemies Of Reality - On first listen this one didn't sound as great as I had hoped it would be, but after the first three tracks, all that changed, and it is quite good. After more listens I even dig the earlier tracks more too. It is no DHIADW, but not many albums are, and that is cool. I don't think I like it as much as DNB either, but it is still a great solid album, with some awesome material.

Grim Reaper - Best Of - I pretty much just bought this after getting into mp3s of some of their cheesier fun stuff, but some of their serious songs which I hadn't heard are REALLY great stuff, and much better than I expected. Steve Grimmett is one awesome vocalist, I will have to try track down some more of his work one day. Anyone into 80s power metal should check them out, tracks like 'See You In Hell', and 'Waysted Love' are a good place to start. :headbang:

I also picked up the DVD of the recent 'Planet Of The Apes' film, since it was only $14 for the 2Disc version. I haven't seen it, but I dig Tim Burton, and I dig Mark Wahlburg, and I liked the original, so it will be worth checking out.

I also paid back the money I lent for my Metallica ticket, but now that I am seeing how much they are selling for on ebay, I am considering just seeing them at the BDO..

Last of all, I bought 'Eternal Darkness' for the GameCube, which I have only spent a couple of hours with so far, but it promises to be a great dark and evil adventure game.

And that ladies and gents, after paying a few other folk back money I owed, is my tax return. I will go back to being a poor unemployed student now.

You'd better not end up one of these people who don't like Mindcrime, Blitzy, or so help me I'll give you the thrashing of a lifetime!! :mad: