A moonclad reflection 7"

humus666

Panzer Division Humus
Nov 24, 2001
users.pandora.be
I have the first edition of this 7" (Slaughter records logo) and was wondering how many copies were pressed. The official DT site didn't make me any wiser. Also, what are these little gems worth these days?

if u mean the moonclad reflection EP (1992) - the one with the black and white covers - as far as I know the official production (that i think is also the first edition) was of 1500 copies...

Yes, I found this on their site:
1500 copies printed - first edition with the Slaughter records logo, second edition with the Exhumed productions logo..
But I was wondering if both editions were limited to 1500 each, or if the total run (first and second edition together) was 1500 copies.
Didn't even know there were 2 editions, just have this in my collection for some dark reason.

Actually, that was a typo. It was printed in 150000 copies, so it's not worth much. Send it over to me.

Send me both your adress and I'll send you half the 7"!
La rocque, so if I get it right there are 2 pressings, even more different versions, and no one knows how many of each version were pressed? I hope the one I have is one of those $300 versions, especially since I only payed €5 when I got it.