"A natural disaster" Countdown

Judge gsz

Oct 12, 2001
Hoeselt, BELGIUM
www.geocities.com
If the original release date (20/10/03) is preserved there are only 40 days left! Well the wait is shorter than last time because with AFDTE the release date was announced much earlier.

Anyway, with only so little time to go, isn't it time for MFN to start with the whole promotion circus? :err:

Judge gsz said:
If the original release date (20/10/03) is preserved there are only 40 days left! Well the wait is shorter than last time because with AFDTE the release date was announced much earlier.

Anyway, with only so little time to go, isn't it time for MFN to start with the whole promotion circus? :err:

I can see where you´re going. I also agree, but to have the "promotion" that they had in a Fine day to exit...
We´re going to release a single, no we´re not...we´re going to release a video to tv, no we´re not, we´re going to release a single with the video, no we´re not (apparently the single was cancelled when i order it, still there is artwork???). We´re going to release a dvd with a concert to make up for the "non-release" of the single, no we´re not. :yell:

Hmm I should be having MTV2 on my tv since last month or something, but I can't find it.
I heard it's a lot better than the 'normal' MTV...

I often wonder by the way if they hadn't better stayed with Peaceville, cos I have the impression MFN is crap.

nah. look at the sales and promotion of judgement. i mean a 'not so good' (it is in fact :( silly me, stil...)album.

it is. was. its been important for me. but if i look rational (jimmy mathematics like) to the albums it isnt the best one (a4 is). anyway, fave is not the same as best... is it?

Cerulean said:
Hmm I should be having MTV2 on my tv since last month or something, but I can't find it.
I heard it's a lot better than the 'normal' MTV...

I often wonder by the way if they hadn't better stayed with Peaceville, cos I have the impression MFN is crap.

Paradise Lost got huge while on MFN eh? Plus what label are Oipeth on?

Yeah well, what I've seen them doing with Anathema was not really impressive, Tragicus' posts sums it up pretty well.
But then again, Peaceville haven't pushed Anathema forward that much either.

Anathema have had a decent push while theyve been on MFN. It just hasnt worked out to be a huge commercial success, but they are steady sellers anyway with a decent sized fanbase. Hopefully pride is more important to the lads now than having their face on the front of shite like Kerrang and that..
Hail the Planet X bogs!

no! no again! there was bullsihting about comercial success and thing like that after/before AFDTE release. you haven't even heard it and you're talking about mtv, etc. hang on! listen to it first. i bet many people will have as mp3 files just after promos will be sent. :p

Or make a typical MTV video:
1.Chicks with heavy breasts
2.Swimming pool
3. Italian sports car
Oh god those vids are so boring, always the same all day long.:yell: