A Natural Disaster- lyrics

i dont really mind that particular song, but it makes me laugh now cause i remember dunc playing it and laughing on his own haha. what is it called again?

Hehe, the first time I heard that one I thought it was crap because of this bass intro but it sounds cool to me now :cool: What does he mean by ' taaiiiiiike yer own ' anyway ? :confused:

Sopel said:
i'll never understand music 'maniacs'... that have tons of music on cdrs in mp3 format and none of original cds.... kill yourself!!!

hheeehheee

all my non-metal/rocks friends dont understand why with all the Mp3 stuff I still buy import CD's , losers!!! :hotjump:

Feanor IV said:
It's a very nice song indeed. But, trust me, you're going to love a song with no lyrics (I'm a foreteller ;)), "Violence" is just A M A Z I N G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciaoz

Doesn't this song make you thrill everytime you hear it man ? It does with me :headbang:

Violence is superb. Every time i hear it i get the picture of a man fighting his demons, his fears and (probably) winning as it seems in the end, as he gets peace of mind. Memories, struggles, spirals of fears, light and hope, are all swimming through every single note of this masterpiece. Well done anathema!

Don Corleone said:
i think it's "take your own sick with fever" something like that yeah

Yeah that's the lyrics but what does ' take your own ' mean ? Is it an expression ? What is a ' sick with fever ' then ? I don't get the meaning of the sentence you see :erk: