364 days left until 'A Natural Disaster' is released?!?!?!?!?!

hey people, why do you tell ME that my site should be official? im not the one who decides about it. besides, "offcial" is just a word... a label. i admit it would be really nice if my site became official one, but it's not my priority or main aim. really. the focus of my attention is to making the site still better, still up-to-date and more popular. also, im still thinking of making proper gallery at last.

thanks for all good and nice comments anyway!

bollocks to that sopel, dont be jimmy modest. if your site became the OFFICIAL one, youd cum in your pants :lol:

it deserves it tho :D

youve got a point there sopel, just drop 'meg ryans' and put 'denise richards' instead and you got it spot on :D

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
youve got a point there sopel, just drop 'meg ryans' and put 'denise richards' instead and you got it spot on :D
really denise richards is someone you cant say beautiful,sweet,charming and all these bollix of mid-truth.she's just hot.

the_good_son141 said:
really denise richards is someone you cant say beautiful,sweet,charming and all these bollix of mid-truth.she's just hot.

hahaha fucking right mate. you just feel like tearing her clothes apart and raming it down her throat, no poetry at all.

well, if you wanked with two sausages and closed your eyes it might feel like getting a blow job from meg ryan :p