Gig at Madrid - Smashing instruments!!

marginalé said:
why don't you stay home and listen to some cd? or stand at the back, or the sites?
Why don't you stay home and jump while listening to some cd? Or stand at the back or at the sides and jump? Makes as much sense as your question doesn't it?
hypnotized.gif

Cerulean said:
Why don't you stay home and jump while listening to some cd? Or stand at the back or at the sides and jump? Makes as much sense as your question doesn't it?
hypnotized.gif
i didn't want to attack you, ..
but as normally all the dancing, jumping, moshpitting, whatever.. is in front of the stage so.. i don't mind dancing in the back or at the sides, but that's not commen so..

Of course, everyone can do what he likes to do, but some people just like to watch and listen and enjoy, others like to freak out... But these kinds of people sometimes don't match :)
I wouldn't ask to stop though, or stomp with my arms.

Rantam said:
I think not only the crowd was surprised, Anathema's crew and musicians too. May be Danny would confirm this. After that orgasmic moment, the crispy sound desapeared :)
indeed... it came as a complete shock... the show had been full of problems already (most were solved, except for the frying sound :p
but then, just when we thought all was fine again.. i heard KRASHTEHTETEEW.. and saw black and white bits flying over the stage :headbang: