A negar whose neck beckons a noose.

Hahahahaha.

"These people will go and kill someone and go have chicken at KFC."

Whether he meant it or not, that's racist. But hilarious.

Funny as shit but I don't know if I'd call it racist. Negars love to look for every single little thing in hopes that they can cry racism.

Maybe if he said "kill someone and go eat a pile of cornbread, fried chicken, pigs feet, and wash it down with kool-aid, those knuckle dragging losers", then perhaps that could be considered racist. Perhaps.

haha i just picture the look on his lawyers' faces when they heard about it :lol:
home%20alone.jpg

Only in America.
Aye. Fuckin' weak, one of the big reasons I want out of here.
I heard about this earlier today, and read all the evidence on Wikipedia's page about it. It must be said I'm absolutely amazed he wasn't convicted in the first place. Irrespective of whether the prosecution bodged it, and the investigating police were racist, the evidence seems fairly overwhelming. WTF?
It seems like a preposterous piece of fiction, but sadly it isn't. I only know 3 truths in this world: 1) boobs are great, 2) beer is tasty, and 3) OJ did it. One of the jurors who LET THE MURDERER GO said something like "they saids blood was all over his Bronco, that be funny stuff!" I mean come on. The dude flees in a vehicle, on national television, where the two victims blood was spattered everywhere. You can't make this shit up!
If he would have been convicted the whole negar society would have thrown another temper tantrum and started another LA Riot.
It still sickens me to this day that some in the black community consider OJ's freedom a victory for their cause. No. MLK Jr. was a victory. Muhammad Ali was a victory. Malcom X was a victory. Shit even Spike Fucking Lee is a victory. OJ Simpson is a worthless my pals.

i'm assuming they're adding in royalties ?

So I wasn't in the US when all this shitz was going down -- were people watching the court case like a daytime soap opera then?

I always hear people asking, "so where were you when OJ was found not guilty", as if 250 million Americans tuned in to watch the final score.
Yeah, it was more meaningful than the Berlin wall coming down, it even overshadowed it for most people. Like you said, only in America.
LOL - actually, I remember the Bronco car chase much more than the verdict reading. I was in a pizza shop buying a delicious chicken parm grinder when I looked up and saw the breaking news. Talk about a "WTF?" moment.
I was coming home from a friend's house, walked into mom's room and she said "yeah apparently OJ killed his wife and now he's running, check it out." I think I said "well sumbitch!"

I watched most of the trial on TV, I was 16 when it all went down so it was the last summer before I started working. That summer was glorious, full of the OJ trial, Jeno's pizza, and masturbating. Memories.....

Am I the only one who appreciate's RC's penchant for cross-threading? The mention of Kramer in this one and the Kramer-sez-"my pals" thread are a great example

yeah, I just noticed I put an apostrophe in "appreciates" and I'm going to leave it there.

haha holding manhands
classic.
I watched the View YES I SAID I WATCHED THE VIEW today and they were all up in that shitz. Pretty funny actually.

I respect the man for saying what we all think. But at the same time question his sanity for doing so. Did he not think that there wouldn't be a public outcry?

NADatar said:
Yeah, it was more meaningful than the Berlin wall coming down, it even overshadowed it for most people. Like you said, only in America. I was coming home from a friend's house, walked into mom's room and she said "yeah apparently OJ killed his wife and now he's running, check it out." I think I said "well sumbitch!"

I'll admit to clearly remembering the verdict (I was in school that day, and several classes watched it live, and looks of disbelief on students and faculty alike...much later, I had a criminal justice professor who thought he was innocent. Ironically, he was one of my favorites otherwise.) and only vaguely remembering the wall, but that I owe to age difference...I've forgotten 90% of my pre-teenage existence.

"During a November 17, 2006, standup comedy routine at The Laugh Factory in West Hollywood, California, Richards responded to an African-American heckler[8] with racially charged comments, yelling, "Fifty years ago we'd have you upside-down with a fucking fork up your ass" (an apparent lynching reference [8][9][10]), and repeating "He's a my pals!" The heckler responded by calling Richards a "fucking cracker-ass motherfucker" and "fucking white boy." [11] The incident ended when Richards walked off of the stage, leaving an employee from The Laugh Factory apologizing afterward.[12][13] Although Richards performed at The Laugh Factory the following night without incident [14], the company has since stated that Richards is no longer welcome at the venue. [15][16]"

K know now.