A New Band with Guthrie?

Cryind_Soul

New Metal Member
Jun 5, 2003
Austria
Visit site
Hi

First of all I want to say how sorry I'm for I heard that Guthrie Iddings leaves the band. And I guess it will be very hard to find someone, who can fill his shoes.But my real question was is if he has plans to start a new band somewhere else? I hope so, because his unique talent would be a real loss for the metal community. I wish him all the best......
LG
cathi

yeah, it kinda sucks to see that after 1 cd he leaves. I wonder what the future of Daylight Dies will be like. Hopefully they can get a guy that can sing just like him...I was really wanting to see them live playing the songs off of No Reply.

i saw them live. they were so fucking awesome. especially when they played four corners. damn good song. but it does suck for him leaving. but i dont understand why would he leave after getting a record contract and after making a successful first album....?

i think he will come back. thats what tarja from nightwish did when she had to go finish he studying in her opera school. she is coming back. so i think he will come back afterwords.