a new video for my adoring fans

Alot better then the last one dude. I hear some slayer type of licks in there, and it worked out pretty well. Good jorb. :headbang:

GhostOfPerdition said:
I liked it much more than the other one, I could shred all over it for a long time hahahah.
its another one of my tunes i couldn't think of anything i wanted to do lead wise over it, so it never got one... when i write things, they are usually posted on a site called musicianwar.com, i've been there since 02... its nice to listen to my songs from when i joined to now and hear my progression in music, as well as my lead ability... i posted this one on there as a riff only war, and happened to win... i've only lost 1 riff only war on there lol...

Hey I just got a good idea, since I don't have a 7 string but you do and we both like Nevermore, why don't we do a Final Product collaboration. I'll play the leads and write the drum track and you play all the rhythm.

I'd also TRY vocals.

thatd be cool, but i'd have to find a tab for the rhythms haha, then hope i can actually play them... i'm still working on ambivalent! although i almost have the half of the song up to the solo that i know down to tempo