Reccomend my fellow bandmates a new guitar?

Everybody

Hail Santa
Mar 31, 2009
SC
Just a quick question, 2 of the guitarists in my band are looking to upgrade their guitars soon. both have midrange RG ibanezes and arent happy with them anymore. (strings not staying in tune, FR messing up, had them for like 4-5 years now etc.)

one can afford around $700 max, likes black dahlia, sumatra, veil of maya, straightforward metal// tech metal

the other probably around $500-600 max, likes satriani (solos and lots of whammy and bends), petrucci, veil of maya, periphery.

Could you reccomend the "best" guitar that can play drop B and C well, stay in tune, and is just all around good in that pricerange?

Im a drummer so excuse me if this is too general, and also i searched and didnt find a thread on this, if there is one direct me please!

Thanks

(edit: damn, should this have gone in equipment..?)

Word, those look nice! any other schecters you know of that are good for this style?

Thanksss

I have a C-1 I've been playing for a while and I love it. Granted it's not built for mega shredding, but if you can slap an EMG81 in the bridge spot it's a decent shred machine. Not much in the way of floating bridges though.

I do also have an Ibanez S320 with an EMG81 and it slays. I'm looking at refinishing it (I hate the grainy painted look) and selling my C-1. I personally would chose the 320 over the C-1. But then again, the only reason I compare those two is because I got the Ibanez for a STEAL and bought the C-1 new.