Help me to choose a guitar amp!

I am not sure about solid-states but if we're talking about all-tubes, new and really metal then there are not many choices except the bugeras and the ironheart.

Just remembered..I've heard good things about this solid state: AMT Stonehead SH-50-4

Didn't know this one. I saw a few vids, it looks pretty interesting but I'm afraid that it sounds a little on the boxy side, no?

ATM according to what I've heard/seen and to your comments guys, these ones are still in my list: Peavey 5150/6505 secondhand ; Laney IRT120H Ironheart (or 60w) and EVH 5150 III if I can get one used. Not easy...

Just saw a Laboga Mr Hector secondhand in perfect condition (a little more expensive tho). I'd say my choice is between this one and the Laney Ironheart. Which one would be the most different than my two other amps?

I really would advise you to save up that bit more if possible in any way.
Bang for your buck doesn't get better than with the 5153 mini.

Even used 5150/6505 isn't as good, considering how much you get for the money. Not soundwise, cause even though the EVH has the mids more cleared up and some smoother hi end, I still love THAT peavey sound for what it is.
Br00tal ;)

here's a test I made lately, FWIW
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/backline/843487-evh-50w-6505-comparison.html

Thanks guys!

Yeah Mago I know... This 5153 mini is clearly a great choice but I gotta get one used and that's not easy at all! I posted WTB threads here at least twice and I lurk every weeks the sales but nothing...

@Matt-Steele: good to have a name to look at. I'm gonna listen to some Andy James stuff.

Hey

Well, I think I'll buy a used 5150/6505. It's never a bad choice I guess and that amp sounds very different that my other amps (according to what I read and heard, the Laney sounds a little bit like Engl)

Thanks for your help guys!