a new video for my adoring fans

If you guys need any help learning final product I did a powertab of it. As for Nevermore tuning, most of TGE is 7 string tuned to Bb but Psalm of Lydia has the Eb string dropped to Db. You could play it on a six string but you wouldn't be able to get the verse chucka harmonics. I also have a powertab file for the rhythm parts of Psalm of lydia that I did if you want it.

Turbo said:
Again Ad, im impressed. Do some covers :D
i was thinking of doing death's crystal mountain, but i'd have to work on the solo again, its been a long time since i played that song, used to play it live with my old band, fun as hell to play live.

hmm the riff's boring, but you know how to play cleanly. hmm sorry to tell but its more boring than any song of aydy
well... not NIL

its ok, i don't need a forum to make me feel good about my music, my opinion is already formed, and i make music that is true to me, i just post here because i like to share, because what is the point of making music if you don't share? you may think its boring, but i love the stuff i write, you may think i'm a slopster(i am) but i still like my playing.

Elysian893 said:
its ok, i don't need a forum to make me feel good about my music, my opinion is already formed, and i make music that is true to me, i just post here because i like to share, because what is the point of making music if you don't share? you may think its boring, but i love the stuff i write, you may think i'm a slopster(i am) but i still like my playing.

You are on the right track then. I started to think that you are like "yeah my music is so much better than aydy and I'm a very talented guitar player and musician". But it seems that I misuderstood you, judging by a few posts you made... or did I..