a night with anthrax...the movie

mindfull

Jan 23, 2005
I was flipping through my comcast channel.yes,I have comcast which makes a V.I.P. type a person but anywho I looking at the special channels that were related to music and I found this movie called a night tith anthrax.its amix between a paris hilton movie without the sex and the mettallica movie without the therapist.the movie stars scoot ian,john bush,dom ex headbangersball host aka a has been.there alot of fuuny stuff on it.scott says wu tang better than biggie.dom teaches scott rap slang.john tells a interesting pantera storie involing a fork lift and some pantera fans and hotel room.he was very close to killing them but missed and had to pay a fine.scott talks abot a liqour that makes you see things.the movie is about 53 minutes long.and also dom is very very very retared.therE i got it off my chest.I LAUGHED,I CRIED,I SHOOK MY HEAD IN DISBIELF.BUT im still a anthrax fan.I heard ebert and rober have it two thumbs up.

Anthrax should release a DVD of nothing but home video and backstage footage, because of what I've seen on MOMD and the Killer A's anthology, thats some funny stuff. I'd sell a kidney for that.

Looks like it was taped in 2002. Kinda funny. It was just a typical night of drinks like I've had every weekend for the past 18 years........................ Wait a minute........... I need a life.

It's been sitting in my in demand box for weeks, for free, but I can't work up the interest to push the button. I did watch the Memento episode of Home Movies and a Primus documentary this morning though!

I think Ty's right, 2000.
Scott had that yellow braided goatee, didn't he?? That was about the same time as Bigger Than The Devil's release. Just use his goatee as a calendar.

ThraxDude said:
I think Ty's right, 2000.
Scott had that yellow braided goatee, didn't he?? That was about the same time as Bigger Than The Devil's release. Just use his goatee as a calendar.

Tad, use the link that somebody posted. I've had it bookmarked forEVER (as in since before my extended vacation). It's entertaining. Drunk guys are funny.