A Note About Wed. Night Karaoke for KRONE Vocal Candidates

Tarathur

Queen of the ’Ryche
Sep 20, 2005
Pittsburgh PA
For those interested in auditioning for one of the two male lead roles on the upcoming KRONE opera, Chris and I have a special invitation (or, challenge) to extend. If you will be attending Wed. night karaoke after the Oliva show, please introduce yourself to Chris and me and bring a song or two to sing. Or, if you'd like to drop a demo to us at the show, also cool. We look forward to hearing all the best pipes that PPUSA VIII has to offer!! :kickass:

For more information, please visit the KRONE website at: www.kroneproductions.com.

A note to Steve in Philly: Yes, I'd be happy to step up to the mic. Any requests?

See you all soon!!

-j

A note to Steve in Philly: Yes, I'd be happy to step up to the mic. Any requests?
-j

Everyone will thank me if you sing and I don't.

Requests? Seeing as how you owned all the Queensryche you sang, I think anything heavy off of 'Mindcrime' or 'Rage' would bring down the house.

I'd suggest some 'Streets' era Savatage as well, but I'm hoping Oliva covers that for the evening! :heh:

Steve in Philly

Think I'll leave Savatage to the maestro. But, I'd happy to do a QR tune for you. Will pack up some CDs. It's BYO last I heard, yes?

-j