A peaceful Act of Terrorism

BlackChest said:
I just stopped by to say that I listened to "A new Breed of Rebellion" today twice in row and I simply LOVE the track "A peaceful Act of Terrorism" - simply unbelievable, and to say it in just one word: A-W-E-S-O-M-E ! :worship:

I'm very curious of how the new album will sound...

Oh, and by the way...have you seen this already: http://www.rockdetector.com/artist,34085.sm#contenttop ? :headbang:
:worship: :wave:

Really? I find that interesting, since that song is a much more technical/progressive track comapred to any other on that album.... so maybe we are converting you slowly to the dark side of progressive metal, Jens? :D haha!

:headbang: and since your the web-lord, you'll be hearing some of the new stuff before everyone else! So you can rub that in on the other Kat5 fans.... :D :loco:
Hopefully we'll have some clips ready in the next month or so.

Were in Rock detector!!!! Very cool! it's funny, that recently caused quite a stir in our local metal scene where were from.... it's a long story, but it was pretty funny one. The drama here in our hometown is crazy. :ill:

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
:headbang: and since your the web-lord, you'll be hearing some of the new stuff before everyone else! So you can rub that in on the other Kat5 fans.... :D :loco:
Hopefully we'll have some clips ready in the next month or so.

I'm totally hooked to WILL YOU REMEMBER. That song is so fucking damn AWESOME, can hardly wait to listen to the complete track. The music's excellent and Lynn's vocals here are simply brilliant! :hotjump:

Watch your mailbox, I've send you some more comments via e-mail.

:worship: :worship: :worship:
Jens

BlackChest said:
I'm totally hooked to WILL YOU REMEMBER. That song is so fucking damn AWESOME, can hardly wait to listen to the complete track. The music's excellent and Lynn's vocals here are simply brilliant! :hotjump:

Watch your mailbox, I've send you some more comments via e-mail.

:worship: :worship: :worship:
Jens

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

well... if anyone reading this has put the peices together, they will all know you have a headstart on what some of the new songs sound like. :tickled: :Spin:

I'm not sure who's more excited... you wanting to hear the full version, or me knowing that you love this particular song so much! :D :worship:

\m/
Dustin