A Personal Note From Futures End

FuturesEnd

Sep 12, 2008
Hello all!

Everyone in the band is stoked to be a part of this amazing festival! Christian, Marc, and Fred will be arriving tomorrow afternoon between 2 and 3 in Atlanta and shortly thereafter heading to the Artmore VIA MARTA. We are all excited to meet up with old friends and our 'road family' and to make new friends too.

Steve DiGiorgio and Jon Allen well be showing up on Thursday and while Jon is going to be there for the duration, Stevie D leaves Friday morning. If you guys want to say hi to him, you can meet up with all of us on Thursday night after our set.

We will be hanging out at the venue on Wednesday night to check out CM as well as Krucible and Mindcrime. We hope to meet as many of you as we can there for drinks and merriment! Come on by and say hi!

SEE YOU IN ATLANTA TOMMORROW!!! YEEEAHHH!!!!

Count me in as one of the fest-goers who will be psyched to see your set. I just heard your stuff for the first time today... killer heavy prog!

How long are you guys gonna be hanging out at the Showcase? I'm trying my best to get into town to watch your set, but it's looking unlikely given my school schedule. Although I do want to buy the CD, get it signed, and meet you guys. I hope to at least catch Enchant and Primal Fear. Let me know.

-- William

Count me in as one of the fest-goers who will be psyched to see your set. I just heard your stuff for the first time today... killer heavy prog!

Thanks man!!! We are stoked to be playing for ya all!!! This is our first gig! WHOO HOO!

How long are you guys gonna be hanging out at the Showcase? I'm trying my best to get into town to watch your set, but it's looking unlikely given my school schedule. Although I do want to buy the CD, get it signed, and meet you guys. I hope to at least catch Enchant and Primal Fear. Let me know.

-- William

Hey bro! We will be hanging out all night! I am sure we will get a chance to talk!