A pic i made called "Odin, Guide our ships!"

Tyra said:
Skål!
And btw, how was Norway? Besides from "still there", I mean.

Still there? what do ya mean? anyway, its was great! i did a trip (norway in a nutshell its called), it started with a train from bergen to "Myrdal" (never seen such a small village with such a big trainstation, i mean there were about 10 houses and the station had about 5 tracks) where we could have a break and enjoy the landscapes, wich were realy nice. Then i continued with the Flåmsbana (pretty known in Norway i think) wich was really amazing.. i mean ive been in much countries with different landscapes (i.e. Turkey, Portugal, Austria France etc) but damn the landscape in Norway is great. the Flåmsbana arrived at Flåm (makes sence) and there i spend the night. Next day a boat took me from Flåm to .. urr.. forgot the friggin name.. well anyway it took us through some narrow Fjords, wich were probably the most beautifull thing ive seen in Norway. People who did the same trip (i bet someone where did) will know what i mean. Well and after that i got back to Bergen with the train.
And then there was Bergen itself. Realy nice and pleasant town, streetshows (or how its called in english), nice people, musicshops with in the top 10 all metal cd's (wow thats unbelievable for someone dutch like me) and they even had all cd's of Aeternus! and ofcourse there was Bryggen, the old buildings where i had to crouch through the doors..
Well in a few words it was GREAT! I think ill go to Hammerfest next year hrhr

Well, technically, England and GermanS did exist... But it's a picture of Odin. He IS the Allfather, after all. Maybe the Völva told him the countries would be there in the future (it'd have to be her, since he hadn't thrown his eye in Mimer's well yet at the time of the picture). LOL. (This is getting stupid...)